Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV)
A Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV) is used on both diesel and electric pumping units to divert a portion of the flow to a low pressure outlet. It is really a hand adjusted needle valve, and it can be used to control pressure when the application requires a flow at the low end of the pumping unit’s operating range.
For electric units a PRV is required equipment, because the speed of the drive is not adjustable.
- Few minutes repair in the field (cartridges system)
- Simple adjustment and blocking knob (without any tools)
- all components made of stainless steel
- directly mounted on pump head if required
- weight only 5,9 kg. (13 lbs)
- Flow passed (dump) at ± 1000 bar (15K) between 56 - 75 ltr./min. (15 - 20 gpm)